Nacos Developer Roles
Nacos developers include three roles: Maintainer, Committer, and Contributor. The standard definitions for each role are as follows.
Maintainer is an individual who has made a significant contribution to the evolution and development of the Nacos project, including projects under the nacos-group. Specifically includes the following criteria:
- Completing the design and development of multiple key modules or projects, is an core developer of the project
- Continuous investment and passion, can actively participate in the maintenance of related matters such as community, official website, issue, PR, etc.
- Has a visible influence in the community and is able to represent Nacos in important community meetings and events
- Have the consciousness and ability to cultivate Committer and Contributor
Committer is an individual with write access to the Nacos repository and includes the following criteria:
- An individual who can contribute to the issue and PR continuously for a long time;
- Participate in the maintenance of the issue list and discussion of important features;
- Participate in code review;
Contributor is an individual who contributes to the Nacos project. The standard is:
- Submitted a PR that is merged;
Nacos Developer Rights and Obligations
This page shows Nacos developers and continues to expand. The list is not prioritized.
|chuntaojun||Chuntao Liao||Hangzhou Dianzi University||Maintaineremail@example.com|