Pull request template
Please do not create a Pull Request without creating an issue first.
What is the purpose of the change
Verifying this change
Follow this checklist to help us incorporate your contribution quickly and easily:
- Make sure there is a Github issue filed for the change (usually before you start working on it). Trivial changes like typos do not require a Github issue. Your pull request should address just this issue, without pulling in other changes - one PR resolves one issue.
- Format the pull request title like
[ISSUE #123] Fix UnknownException when host config not exist. Each commit in the pull request should have a meaningful subject line and body.
- Write a pull request description that is detailed enough to understand what the pull request does, how, and why.
- Write necessary unit-test to verify your logic correction, more mock a little better when cross module dependency exist. If the new feature or significant change is committed, please remember to add integration-test in test module.
mvn -B clean apache-rat:check findbugs:findbugsto make sure basic checks pass. Run
mvn clean install -DskipITsto make sure unit-test pass. Run
mvn clean test-compile failsafe:integration-testto make sure integration-test pass.
- If this contribution is large, please file an Apache Individual Contributor License Agreement.